I love cold rainy night, sometimes.
Love squeezing myself into the blanket, and thinking for something to blog, hehe.
Just got my calibration curve done and sent it to Dr Chong.
Terrible results make me to feel worried about my final year project.
船到桥头自然直
Nothing much I can worry about, but just keep on trying and trying.
Pray hard for my experiment.
Dr Chong's assignment gonna due soon, am aiming to finish it tonight.
But cold rainy night just makes people to feel lazy, haha.
I am such a lazy bug.
Btw, I confirm cannot finish it by tonight. haha.
You know what,
College life is too busy.
I should have spend more time to be with my family.
I feel loved with the presence of my bunch of friends in such a hectic life.
I always feel good to chat with him whenever my brain get saturated with my tonnes of works.
Without them my life is just nothing.
I should really appreciate everything in my life.
Sometimes it is something so blissful when you fall for someone.
Don't you think so?
You have someone to care for.
You have someone to chat with.
You have someone to stalk in fb. lols.
hehe.
I am such a blissful girl in the world. :)
Thank daddy mommy,
Thank sister brother,
Thank friends,
and thank him,
for making up my wonderful life.
♥
Labels: busy life