▸ i want a healthy body ... ♬
Friday, June 25, 2010
♥ posted at: @2:59 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Why do I have a not-so-strong body? Hmm?

I get flu whenever I don't have sufficient sleep.
That's why my mom keeps on nagging at me when I go home very late.

I have a very sensitive stomach and intestine according to doctor.
That's why I cannot take really spicy and oily food,
or else I'll be having diarrhea.

I have a very weak heart.
I cannot really run for a long time,
otherwise I will be having heartache.

Long Long sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I wish I can have a healthy body.

Fyi, I am having fever again. and my stomach is still pain. and my limbs are all in pain condition too.
Doctor, I am coming to visit you later.

Bye.


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011