
My butt is so pain now.
Opps, maybe I should say, the muscles of my butt are pain?
Idk la whatever, my butt is now very pain okay?
Badminton is fun. heheeee.
But excessive running during badminton and causing my butt to pain is totally not fun lorrr.
*shy*
I had a pretty awesome Saturday morning with lili, ks, choon hoe and ah mei ♥♥♥
Badminton was like bringing us back to the good old times again. :)
Missing every moment we had gone thru together.
Everyone is now in their own path towards the future.
We don't see each other often, but we're in the heart of each other.
You know what,
It always lights my day up when we are talking about "last time".
I always feel loved when my friends are telling me their own very simple yet romantic love story.
Btw, choon hoe, I like yours one the most! haha.
I like leen's one too. (Maybe I should lepak around lift or staircase? haha)
I'll compose my story someday, hopefully. heheeee.
Share with you this super funny conversation in my house.
my brother always tells my mom this.
"Mom, jeh jeh don't know will become lou gu po next time anot lo. this type of girl nobody dares to pikat one, too strong and independent alrdy. when guys see her also scare and shake their heads"
Damn lame hor, I know. haha.
and then my mom will come to me.
"next time you will become lou gu po anot?"
"no. but what if nobody wants me?"
"sure got people want you de la. I got confidence."
"can i buy myself a gu po house 1st?"
"NO. Please get someone to take care of you in the future. I don't want you to be alone after I die. I really want someone to take good care of you."
See, this is how sweet my mom is. :)
I always believe the right one is waiting for me somewhere.
I get hurt, and I get disappointed,
but I know all these gonna prepare me for a better future right?
There can be miracle, when you believe.
So, why wouldn't you believe?
There's always a better tomorrow.
:)
and last, dare to fall in love,
really,
falling in love with someone is not a big deal.
It just gonna make your life so great and complete. :)
so,
what to wait now?
Go and love someone you should!
Don't let it become too late.
Appreciate the one who is by your side now.
hehe.
tata.
Labels: happy weekend