▸ My Date Night ... ♬
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
♥ posted at: @7:07 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Okay, here it goes, THE MOST MEMORABLE DATE.

Siao a? Crazy? Insane? Qi Xin? why this topic?
Okay, nothing goes wrong, I am actually joining one of the contests of nuffnang, so this is the topic :D

Haha. It was many many years ago.
The most memorable date of mine did not take place at any high class restaurant or romantic one. It happened at PizzaHut @One Utama.

Instead of the most memorable one, I should say it is an embarrassing one. It was the first date of ours (my ex bf and I). How do you normally have your meal in PizzaHut? Honestly, I am using my hands all the time because I don't get used to the fork and knife (My hands are kinda cacat la T__T). So it was the first date and people tend to be so nervous ma right? and because it was the first date, I was trying my best to leave him the bestttttt impression. and that was my very first time using knife and fork to have my pizza.

Ate slowly, very very slow, trying to be really gentle and polite, haha. But here it came the embarrassing part! I was trying very hard to cut the pizza by fork and knife and all of the sudden, my littletinysmall pizza was being "pushed" by me, out from the plate. My ex bf looked at me and we laughed embarassingly. I was like "omg, no more image already. how? how? how?" (was kind of nervous+panic+embarassed+did't know what to do)

Paiseh-ly, I took a tissue paper and wrapped the littletinysmall pizza and put it aside. smiled SWEETLY, and took another slice of it, continued with my dinner, and managed to eat it "safely" without any "accident" again :D hehe.

and Since this "most memorable date" of mine, my friends love making fun of me by asking "do you want to go PizzaHut?"

So friends, when do we want to go PizzaHut huh? ;p

-The End-

’poster’





◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011