|
|
▸ happy birthday to all the april babies ... ♬
Friday, April 2, 2010
|
Yay! Twenty Ten has finally come to April. :)
*cough cough*
I bet you know why I am so excited. haha.
Do you need a hint? :p
The 1st day of April was pretty fun.
Club, Mamak, Mask, Pillow Talk and Breakfast! :D
Leen, you've missed the funniest moment of the month lols. *showing off*
Welcome the bestie of mine.
Ms Tan Bak Bak, who was fooled by her sister during April Fool.
Want to know more about the story?
Leave me a message. :D
Do you think I look so nice in the photo above? :p
If YES, please give a big clap to Ms Bak Bak as she is the one helping me to draw eyeliner all the time. *huggies and kisses*
If NO, blame her please. It is definitely not going to be my face problem kay? :p
14 days to go, I gonna be officially 20!
Happy birthday to all the April Babies.
Let's enjoy our month.
and
May all ur wishes come true.
:)
Happy birthday to uuu.
Labels: april fool, birthday, clubbing