▸ If I am Ip Man Master, I would... ... ♬
Thursday, April 8, 2010
♥ posted at: @10:35 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


If I am Ip Man master, I would......

**I would teach the public how to pose nicer with wing chun move especially when posing beside my poster. (nah, you see, photo below is a terrible example. Please never and ever learn this. haha.)


**I would stop the public from molesting me thru the poster. (for your reference, the "desperate housewife" below.)



**I would teach people how to 扎马(they call it as "zhak ma" in those HK drama series) so that they can shit comfortably, without feeling the "sour" as a result of the lactic acid produced in the muscle cells. This idea sounds great right? haha.

"Everybody was kungfu fighting"

"She is chopping it up and chopping it down"


"The funky chinaman from funky chinatown"



"我在武功学校里学的那叫功夫 功夫(功夫) 功夫(功夫)"


Here it comes my very own wing chun move! :D
Coming to the end, yeap, it is another contest of nuffnang.
Do visit http://www.gsc-eonbankcard.com/ for more info :)



AAHHHHH, can't wait for ip man2 to come!


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011