|
|
▸ effin sleepy ... ♬
Friday, January 22, 2010
|
don call me, don sms me, don msn me, i am going to slp like no day and night. bye bye - posted 2 hours ago from my twitter.
Thanks people for loving me so much. You guys just love to wake me up when I want to sleep. haha so pandai
*kinda 笑里藏刀*I was aiming to sleep at 12 yesterday night but then I only succeeded to fall asleep at around 2am I guess. Practically, methods to cope with Insomnia taught by my Psychology teacher don't seem to be working on me, because I was practising very hard with those methods last night, but then all failed. Thank god I could answer them well this morning
*happy happy*6 down and 6 more to go. I am going to finish my finals next Friday.
I am not going to be very relaxed tonight since I had been out to yum cha that day.
Off to my dinner now because I am effin hungry!
BYE :)
Labels: exam, sleeping