▸ The day after tomorrow ... ♬
Saturday, January 23, 2010
♥ posted at: @7:32 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I used to ruminate in the bed.
I am a typical thinker.
I used to think, think and still think before I date with Mr Chow's son. haha.

1 week from now, my finals has ended and my holiday will be started officially. No, it is less than 1 week now :D

3 weeks from now, I will be enjoying my CNY and eating around.

1 month from now, I will be enjoying my holiday.

2 months from now, I will be working like a busy bee.

3 months from now, I am turning 20 officially. (Reminder: don't forget about my birthday please)

6 months from now, I will be so busy with my final year project and schoolwork.

1 year from now, I am going to graduate.


I think I have been thinking for too much.

Bubye.

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011