▸ weekend ... ♬
Friday, November 20, 2009
♥ posted at: @11:13 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Yet, it is another friday again :)

This week is a quite a relaxing one, compared to the previous weeks, eventhough there are still plenty of works to do. 忙里偷闲, no matter how busy we are, personally I think we should spend some time on family and friends :) As what I've done, I spend approximately 30 minutes or even more than that to have a heart-to-heart talk with my mom almost everyday :) week 7 has gone to the end and next week will be the 8th week for this semester. Stress has accumulated enough, emotionally and financially ready, me and my friends decided to go clubbing next week *jump in joy* still deciding where to go, and finding kakisss too, please feel free to join us lols :DDD

As I had told you earlier, I am taking psychology this semester. Currently was learning something about memory. Memory can become lost, but not destroyed or deleted. Something we had experience will always be with us forever and ever, no matter how hard we are trying to forget. I remember there's a part of the lecture which is about forgetting. Painful memories will actully motivate us to forget because they tend to produce anxiety, shame and guilt. and we call this as repression. I think repression does happen on me. I never realize this until there's someday while I was bathing. Some memories flashed back and I cried. No matter how hard I am trying to hide, they are always there...... and I am hurt.

Don't really know what I've been typing actually lols. Just take in some pills for fever and flu. My brain can hardly function like what I want it to be NOW. The weather is really really bad lately, take care ppl :) Going to bed now, goodnight.

Labels: , , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011