▸ I AM SO STRESSSSSSSSSSSS ... ♬
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
♥ posted at: @6:22 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


How to cope with stress?

Shopping? Yea definitely :D

I gonna get crazy soon due to the hectic college life. I had my quiz for genetics this morning and I slept at 2 last night because of my report. I got NO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOD for sitting the quiz. I didn't even study. Didn't feel like want to write anything on the quiz paper. I empty 2 questions out of 3, damn pandai hor? haha.

This morning, while everyone was still busy copying answer or trying to solve the questions, I submitted my quiz paper. and my lecturer (the very BEAUTIFUL Dr Loke) was actually asking me why didnt have a try to solve the questions thru mic. everyone knows I empty 2/3 questions wtf = = I don't really like people shouting my name at public seriously. BUT I don't care. I know nothing about genetics. I know nothing about wth genotypic ratio or phenotypic ratio. I don't know how to do.

Stress leads to depression at the end. This is what I was doing this morning. I have got depressed by all my homeworks.

Okla leave it. Back to my shopping part :D I actually went jusco by myself after the class. and I spent almost RM100 in 1 hour times, buying all the chocolate, biscuits, potato chips, tissues, facial cottons................bla bla bla. Mostly are junk food T___T people says eating can reduce stress marrrrrrrrrr...

I have got tired of my life.
End of the post.

Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011