|
|
▸ random ... ♬
Monday, November 16, 2009
|
I was frightened by a cat last night.
I always leave my window open and my bed is just next to the window. Having a really sweet dream last night, and suddenly I felt someone was kind of pressing my leg. I was awaken and tried to open my eyes. I thought it was my sister. But you guess what, IT WAS A CAT CRAWLING ON MY BED! not knowing what to do, didn't even know to scream also, I just took something to halau the cat. and continued to sleep.
I have a really hectic life nowadays. Everyday is about report, report and still report. I have summore quizzes, presentations, tests, assignments...I don't even have much time to spend with my family or friends. Thank god I am not having any bf now. Otherwise I really don't know how am I going to manage my time.
Blogging is kinda time-consuming sometimes. Forgive me for not blogging frequently nowadays.
- life sucks -
Labels: assignments, nightmare, quizzes, reports, stress, tests