▸ girlish o girlish ... ♬
Saturday, November 21, 2009
♥ posted at: @9:28 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I want something new for my blog :(
I want a new layout :(
I want something pinkish :(

Pinkish? are you sure?
I think I memang something wrong lols.

I am a girl, but I am not girlish.
I am not a gentle one.
I am not a polite one.
But,
beneath the rough surface, I am a kind person :D

Pink colour is always girl's best partner,
but it is definitely not my cup of milo.
Don't ever wear pink from the head to toe when you are going out with me,
or else I WILL KILL YOU.

I think this is the main problem why I can't dance well :(
Because I am not girlish enough right :(
Fyi, I am so well known with my cacat body among my friends.
They always give me foc dancing tutorial class in the k room,
but I always disappoint them, haha.
Even the boy is more girlish than me and can dance even better than me :(
I gotta go club with my body kecacatan again. fml.
Don't laugh.
Nobody is perfect, though I really have uncountable imperfection. haha.
Bear with me.

Oh ya hor, forgot to tell you why I want something pinkish :D
Because hor...

I want to be more girlish :)

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011