▸ story of a blissful girl ... ♬
Sunday, October 11, 2009
♥ posted at: @11:30 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


If you're close enough with me, you will know I love going to pasar malam.
If you ask me why I love going to pasar malam.
I think I might have found the answer tonight :)

Time to stick with my family is getting lesser and lesser since the beginning of my advanced diploma year. Normally I will hide myself in the room for my homework after coming back from college. I am no longer watching disney channel together with my sister or astro wah lai toi with my mother. We don't really talk much nowadays like what we used to be.

I don't like sunday. "Boring" is the only word I can describe about my Sunday, because I used to be alone at home and I have got nothing to do. I will not see my friends online because Sunday is always dating day/ family day for them. But start from today, I think I will start appreciating every Sunday I have.

Come to the reason why I love going to pasar malam. Because it is where my family and I go after our dinner :) If u meet us at pasar malam, you will see my parents are walking together with their hands holding each other one, while my sister and I will be hugging each other like what couples do go shopping *Let's imagine how lovely the image is going to be* and you will see a contented and blissful smile on every of our face. Sunday is the only day where we can gather, together we talk and laugh.

People tend to become more appreciative as they grow up. I appreciate every moment I spend with my family. Even we do have arguments sometimes, but my parents are the one who tell me "you still have mama and papa" when I am sad and my sister is the one who wipes my tears whenever I am crying :)

I love my family.
and my friends.

I am contented :)

Family life is a bit like a runny peach pie - not perfect but who's complaining?
~Robert Brault

Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011