▸ Special for you, Low Siok Mui. ... ♬
Saturday, October 10, 2009
♥ posted at: @7:50 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I am back.

Having fun time together with beauties and the beasts :)

As the title have mentioned, this post is specially dedicated to Mei :)

The card below are what Leen and I were busy doing few days ago.
and what caused us to be nagged by many librarians.
and what caused me didn't have 8 hours sleep per day.
Mei, feel guilty on this? haha.
The Cover.

The Content.

The Back.

Feel very PROUD on masterpiece of mine, and Leen :D

Having birthday celebration for the October Babies - Ms Low Siok Mui (I spell ur name correctly this time) and Mr Yong Chyan Wing at one of the Korean restaurants near Ampang Point. Sorry people I don't know the exact location.


The birthday girl.

The birthday boy. *We were forced to do this*

We were drinking the rice wine, something tastes sweet.

If you ask me how was the experience of having korean food, I will tell you it is so so only. Basically I only like 3 things: some kind of BBQ boneless chicken wrapped with fresh vegetable, the rice wine, and their korean 年糕. But it is good to try on something new right? and I enjoyed the moment eating with my friends :) but not driving. *I am complaining* haha

No pictures was taken because of 2 reasons. I was so hungry and I forgot to take my camera.

Mahjong session @ Li's house.
Have got addicted to it now! But I am still very slow in playing this.
I gonna master this someday.

Supper time!

We had mooncake and kuih bahulu (idk whether i spell it correctly or not) as our supper. It is really hard to fall asleep when your stomach keeps making annoying sound! That's why my diet plan never succeeds. Don't laugh, this is true. I always fail to fight against the temptation of food. *salivate again* and my face is EXPANDING again :( sob sob.

This was what she doing when people were busy eating.

VAIN :DDD

Sleeping Time.

We didn't have pillow talk last night, or maybe there was pillow talk but I had already fallen asleep? Thank god the photo taken was blur enough so that you can't see my PIG face. haha. Enjoy Mei and Leen's face, so cute right? I know. haha.

It is pointless I know but we purposely took this. Leen and I were in Li's pants. cute or not you say?! Sorry for being lame. haha.

For Mei :)


Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011