▸ friendship? ... ♬
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
♥ posted at: @6:53 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Food is the best medicine for curing bad mood, other than shopping.
I tend to eat a lot when I am having bad mood.
I eat a lot today. hhmm......

Everything does happen for a reason. Try not to complain, accept it, compromise and improve, everything shall be alright, I guess.

Friendship is something easy to be built, hard to be maintained. Just simply my own opinion. A message which has got no tone and emotion is enough to ruin your friendship. Friendship is fragile, as fragile as DNA, as fragile as me.

Maybe I should get myself a shower now.

Bye.

turning into: Untitled - Simple Plan -- I made my mistakes, got no where to run.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011