|
|
▸ under the gun ... ♬
Thursday, September 10, 2009
|
"
under the gun" -
facing or enduring something such as pressure/ under pressureI learned this one this morning before going to college for my thermodynamics paper. This is what exactly reflecting my condition now. 4 more papers to go.
How can a human survive without appropriate sleep, I wonder. I am now a zombie who is lacking of sleep for more than 24 hours. In another words, I did not sleep last night because of the paper today :( I swear I wouldn't do this anymore.
Foods don't appear to be mouth-watering anymore when you are lacking of sleep.
The brain appears to be empty when you are lacking of sleep.
Everything just doesn't seem
good when you are lacking of sleep.
I am saving money for resitting thermodynamics paper. ha. ha.
Seriously not in a right mood to blog now because I am so sleepy :(
Bye.
Labels: exam, stress