▸ fml ... ♬
Friday, September 11, 2009
♥ posted at: @10:08 PM
2 wishes // make a wish?


I seriously feel like throwing my phone away NOW. I couldn't open my inbox and even message my friend this evening and the only that was shown in my phone was "Memory full. Please delete some data for operation"

OK FINE.

Firstly, I tried to delete some unwanted songs since they are really too much. but it still cannot function.
Then, I tried to delete some old pics since they are really old. still cannot function.
And then, I tried to delete messages in my inbox after I managed to open it. still the same.
Lastly, I had deleted all the songsssss (~100), pics (~700) and messages in which some of them I had been saving for 3 years.
My phone can now function.
and it is KOSONG now. T_____T

fml.

I seriously in love with the song in sweeli's blog, although I don't the song name again.

Back to Immunology and Microbiology. sad. I am having exam tomorrow. wish me luck again pls.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011