▸ mood swing ... ♬
Monday, September 7, 2009
♥ posted at: @8:58 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


-The very 1st time in my life, I am going to fail my paper-

Feel great after the 2 hours nap :) I seriously need 8 hours sleep per day, I don't mind you calling me babi :p Personally I love sleeping very much because it free me from everything :)

I slept at 10 o'clock yesterday night and I woke up at 6 this morning! I hasn't been doing this since my SPM :p haha. So then I went to college at 8 in a panic mood, and an empty brain. Listening to one FM didn't seem to relieve my panic this morning :(

As usual, having bachelor paper at the morning. The very first time I felt myself having a high possibility to fail my paper this morning. "No, you can't give up, you can't." - I told myself. I tried my best to squeeze my empty brain so that I managed to fill every question with words. I tried. Graph seemed to be the toughest part for everyone. But you guess what, I drew my graph in 5 minutes time, and my graph was perfectly nice with a straight line linking the points. I guessed there might be something wrong with my graph because our top students didn't even manage to draw it AND today is my first time to draw the graph :p haha.

So comes to the advanced paper now. I think. I think I did it better than the previous one. I dropped my eraser while walking into the college hall without caution and I didn't even notice it until I was going to draw my graph. SO, I actually drew my graph without erasing it. and it took me quite a lot of time. And at the end, I had messed up all the E1, E2, sn1, sn2 mechanisms because I was in a really panic state due to the lack of time :(

It is not a big deal to resit for stereochemistry paper right? Belum try belum tau. Maybe resitting paper is a chance given to make my result better? This is what I can comfort myself so that I won't be feeling sad anymore :( No one I can blame but myself.

I was looking like a crap today with my hair pinned and tied, with my glasses and with pimples on my face. Dr wong, can I change my pimples for a pass?

Off now to get my face scrubeb and masked.

*Maybe I should get some bananas for myself* - reason why pls refer to li's blog.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011