▸ so called Life ... ♬
Sunday, December 12, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:12 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I guess this place is a little bit er... dusty?
haha.
Kinda busy with the tests and my hands on project and thesis lately.
:(
Wao, time flies!
week 11 has ended and week 12 is coming!
OMG OMG ><
Hopefully I can finish my experiment by week 12 so that I can get my thesis done earlier
T_____T
Anyway, finally I am proceeding to the final stage of the experiment.
I guess this is the good news of the week to share aha.

CB night is cominggggggg.
dress (checked)
heels (checked)
necklace (checked)
bracelet (checked)
hair band (checked)
What else is missing?
LOL.
Shopped like mad yesterday with the shopping kaki Pet Sim and Chip Ly.
><
Btw, boutiques at giza sunway are nice places to shop!
Nice clothes plus reasonable price :p

Sunday Sunday
I am just so down honestly.
Kind of being forced to make a decision which I don't want to.
I guess I am not going to liverpool anymore.
Don't ask me why.
Haizzzzz.

Got to go.
See you people.

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011