
Today is Thursday and Tomorrow is gonna to be Friday.
YaY!
The lovely weekend is coming!
I am going to a 2D1N trip with the coursemates.
It is going to be a fun one I think :D
excited excited!!!
Water sports, spa, sauna, BBQ etc etc
*wink*
Btw, week 10 is going to end soon at the same time :(
4 more weeks and it is going to be the time for finals.
The most torturing moment throughout the semester haha.
and it is gonna be my last exam in Tarc.
So happy LOL.
I really hate exam lots.
I guess nobody likes exam right? haha
Haiz.
still playing like mad, not studying for the midterm tests, "fishing" during the lectures.
I don't why. I just don't like all the subjects of this semester.
and I am so freaking lazy to attend the class and study ><
Graduation is like so near yet so far LOL.
I think I will be missing this place very much after graduation.
Miss the lab, miss the lecture hall, miss the library, miss the cyber center, miss the foods at TBR
hahaha
and miss everybody who has been with me for so many years.
Erm, I should go back to my thesis now.
The deadline is just so near ><
Doing thesis is not something easy really.
and 0% plagiarism rule is going to make my life so difficult ><
See you people!
Have a nice day :)
Labels: college life, graduation, thesis, trip