|
|
▸ goodnight peeps ... ♬
Friday, July 30, 2010
|
LJMU comes across my mind again and again as I view thru my friend's photo albums at facebook.
I was trying to search for a photo of LJMU just now.
But then I just couldn't get a nice one.
:(
Thought of sharing with you the place where I may be going next year.
Nvmmm la.
Next year if I go there I will snap nice nice photo and show you okay?
:p
Have you realized that I am so crazy about LJMU lately?
I don't know why.
It keeps on getting into my mind.
heheee.
Oh ya LJMU stands for Liverpool John Moores University. :D
SEEeeee I tell you I have so many things to blog about lately.
Inspirations come and come.
wooohooo.
I found blog stalker lately.
><
Hello He/She there, thanks for viewing my blog so frequently.
ek em.
*shy*
Too much of stupid things I have jotted down here.
So bear with me aite.
hehe.
and there are many many nice songs played at one fm lately.
love! <3
因为爱by韦礼安
(take note of the lyrics and you'll know why I like this song <3)
I am going to bed nowww.
Haven't been sleeping for so many hours.
Goodnight.
Labels: goodnight, saturday