▸ can you feel the love tonight ... ♬
Friday, July 30, 2010
♥ posted at: @8:33 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?



This is awesome right?
HAHA.
love love love friday night! <3

omg
I just couldn't stop myself from blogging anyway.
teeheeeee.

countdown for another brand new week and brand new month to come.
Hello August!
Hello Exam!
The so called "non-official" examination timetable is out.
27/8, 29/8, 2/9, 4/9.
This is so crazy okay?
T___T
I gonna scream madly like nobody else.
LOL.
better talk to me more before I've gone crazyyyyy.
talk to me if you miss me too.
honestly i haven't been chatting with people for so many days.
sob.
I am so bored.
Why nobody talk to me?

Listen to Elton John's Can you feel the love tonight!
the choir guy makes me so in love with this song.
ek em.
*shy*
his voice is so so so nice.

enjoy your friday night!

I will be back if i think of something else to blog later!
BYE people!

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011