▸ update of my life ... ♬
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
♥ posted at: @9:37 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Sometimes I think I am so weak.
I get sick very often.
and I am wrapping wan tan now larrrrr. :(

I used to have flu whenever I don't have enough sleep, and when I feel hot.
Yea, I sneeze so often in hot day.
That is also the reason why I don't like staying in the kitchen.
Haha, don't expect me to stay in the kitchen for a very long time I tell you.
I can't.
Sneezing will really drive me crazy and I need to take some medicine and sleep like a log.
So you better don't expect me to cook or do whatever in the kitchen. hehe.
Gosh, I am such a weirdo I know. hehe.

Ah ha, fyi, I can float on the water already. ngek ngek.
Actually everyone has the ability to float larr due to buoyancy effect, haha.
I can swim a little bit in the water now. *jumping happily*
Jia you!

I have class from 9am-7pm again tomorrow.
fml. fml. fml. fml. fml.

Hug me tight please.
Effin colddddddddddddddd. T________T

Gotta off for proposal now.
Goodnight everyone.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011