Swimming pool is always the best place to relax yourselves, though I don't know swimming.
Kinda funny I know.
In the process of learning larrrrr, hehe.
Be patient.
Someday I gonna swim freely in the pool I tell you! and look for 6 pax leng chaissss around ngek ngek.
I have thrown everything into the pool.
I have left everything in the pool.
and I feel lighter now.
That's why I tell you, it is always good to swim when you are so stress. (Of course, who don't feel relax after seeing leng chaisss haha)
Family and friends used to be the most important elements in my life.
I can do anything for them.
I can treat my friends like my boyfriend.
I can spend all my time just to make them happy.
Though I am not really a good friend.
But I can be the sweetest friend in the world hehe.
Use your heart to treat me and I gonna give you my heart too. :)
I appreciate everyone who walks into my life.
and thanks all of you for leaving footprints in my heart.
So my beloved friends, you better leave me a comment after reading this, Don't be a silent reader haha.
Stalkers are welcomed too ;p
Cheers! :)
Labels: friends, swimming