▸ liverpool ... ♬
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:57 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?



Blogging without a photo is like...kinda weird. haha.
I purposely get this photo from Tumblr.
If you are busy with your assignments/works/whatever,
Please set urself free at this moment.
Hehe.

As Sweeli said,
everyone is busy Liverpool-ing.
So jealous seeing their photos at FB.

Going to Liverpool used to be my dream since the 1st day of my Chemistry and Biology Life.
I always wanted to go.
But,
As it is getting nearer,
and it is now less than 1 year time,
I am in doubt.

Go, or not?

Many problems to think of and solve.

Some opportunities are really rare,
and they will never appear again once you miss them.

6 months are not long,
but,
they are not short too.
Everything gonna change in 6 months time.
Everything will be different after 6 months time.
People may forget you after 6 months. lols.

I may miss my mommy there.
I may miss my daddy there.
I may miss my monkey pillow there.

You say,
Go or not?

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011