▸ i miss you ... ♬
Thursday, June 10, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:31 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I have a pretty nice day with my bunch of friends.
Eating "chau taofu" with them is the most enjoyable part of the day.

Before the day ends,
I am here to wish Garren again,
Happy Birthday.
Hope he will like the birthday surprise we gave him today.
Maybe I should upload the video and share with you guys once I get it.
Stay tune aite. :)

I am now like a phone battery which is going to deplete soon.
Effin sleepy.
But I really feel like jotting down something that is in my mind.
Hehe.

You will never know when your right one is coming.
Maybe he/she is already by your side.
Maybe no.
People who is sitting beside you today may be your future partner.
Who knows?
No matter what,
I gonna treasure everyone who is sitting beside me.
hehe.
and yeap,
smile always,
maybe the one who is sitting beside you may fall in love with you someday.

Going to bed now.
Goodnight!
:)


Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011