I never think that my life can be so meaningful like today. honestly.
It was my very very first time working as a volunteer today.
It was a Chap Goh May event for those disabled.
Everything. everything. everything. impressed me.There was a singing session performed by the disabled children in the event.
My tears were
really really rolling in my eyes when I was clapping hand and singing together with them.
You can see them trying their best to sing and perform eventhough some of them having difficulty in talking.
They made me feel shameful.
I don't even have courage like them, to sing and to perform in front of everyone.
They impressed me at the same time, by showing their determination in performing.
I should be learning.
The disabled children are cute :)
Their angelic smile leave a picture in my mind.
During the ang pao giving session, a disabled children caught my eyes.
I remembered he was finding his papa that time.
He told his papa "man man liao" (full already in mandarin), at the same time, pointing his pocket.
He was actually trying to tell his dad that he have got many many ang pao, his pocket got no more empty space.
and then, ha gave all his ang pao to his dad and asking his dad to keep them for him.
The dad smiled and pat him to
sayang him.
They showed me the love between parents and children.
I feel loved too :)
There are more and more unforgettable and indescribable moments.
I feel happy shaking their hands.
I feel happy saying HI to them.
I feel blessed after attending the event.
We should appreciate everything our parents give us.
We should feel thankful for being healthy.
My day was filled with love :)
Labels: love, volunteer