|
|
▸ i am so crazyyyyy ... ♬
Thursday, February 25, 2010
|
The hot sun gonna drive me crazeeeeeeeeeee :(
Another boring day to go.
Just came back from my interview.
Gosh. I have been going for don't know how many interview.
God, faster grant me a job. I gonna be crazy staying at home!!! :(
The little boy at the center told me
"jeh jeh ni hen mei" just now. ha ha.
Being jobless is very sad.
You got no income.
But everyone is asking you to go out everyday.
Sob Sob.
Even ang pao money is not enough to cover. gosh.
If I still cannot get any job before end of Feb,
I gonna go back to college and do my Final Year Project.
FYP is another thing that drives me damn qi xin.
I don't even understand the scope Dr Chong sent me.
How I gonna start doing it I wonder? T____T
CRAZY.Labels: holiday, interview