▸ my life not yours ... ♬
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
♥ posted at: @12:32 AM
0 wishes // make a wish?


4 down and 8 mores to go!

Sit for Principles For Genetics papers today and Dr Loke screwed up my advanced paper! T___T By the way, I don't think I will fail it larrrrrrr. Please let me to save my ang pao for other purposes but not resit *praying praying*

Found myself kind of very relaxing this semester. You can even see me online during my exam period. and now I am having drama marathon for The Gem of Life, hehe. I think the best way to keep urself away from stress is that.... never and ever give urself stress. Life is always about enjoying isn't it? Exam is not a big deal. I know I am such an optimist! :)

Oh ya, my hair is vvverry vvvery ugly now. Gonna cut it right after the exam!

Just a short update for the recent life.

Bye Bye :)

Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011