|
|
▸ unknown feeling ... ♬
Thursday, November 26, 2009
|
Mood swing :(
My mood drops dramatically within few hours. 2 more people will not be going tomorrow :( Fine, the plan will still on, with only 7 of us.
Found myself behaving like a weirdo lately. I don't know what's wrong with myself lol. The song "Fall For You" has been played for unknown times within 3 days. It keeps repeating and repeating, haha. Even now I am still listening to it!
Siao larr me :(
............................. Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you...This is not what I intendedI always swore to you I'd never fall apartYou always thought that I was strongerI may have failedBut I have loved you from the startI feel really really comfortable while listening to this song which I don't know why, and it just lights up my mood with no reason :)
I found
someone and
something occupying the tiny space there.
*Not going to be detail for this part*My inner heart feelings have gone to a mess. Don't ask me anything.
Wo bu zhi dao;
Wo bu dong;
Labels: shark