|
|
▸ excited state ... ♬
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
|
"ping chang xin" - what li used to tell moi since SPM I think?
High expectation often leads to high disappointment. In contrast, low expectation always gives you a surprice. Do not expect for anything, just carry with a normal heart (ping chang xin), everything should be great :)
Can't wait to see the sun rise tomorrow :D How much I wish the time can past 100 times faster. Haha seriously people I am now in a quite excited mood :) Will be going to Maison with my friends tomorrow! Finally :) Thanks public holiday if not the plan will not going to be on since we are having 8am class every Friday! :D For those who can't join us, I promise to take photos of them getting drunk and show you! :D wait for my photos!
Thanks public holiday again because it allows us to go for shopping on Friday which we have been planning since few weeks ago!
Excitement can cure fever? YES :D
Time to think what to wear tomorrow! Goodnight people!
Labels: joy