
Welcome to my little heaven :)
I see
I feel
I love
I blog
Feel my words! *wink*
|
▸ LAB ... ♬
Saturday, November 7, 2009
♥ posted at: @10:02 PM 0 wishes // make a wish? |
The CUTE version.
The NOT-CUTE version.
Concentrated on pipetting something.
I made this by using the micropipetter. Made this from don't know what solution.
Random photo for the bijoul and universal bottles we used for experiments.
1stly, you have to wipe your finger with alcohol.
Next, prick a lubang on your finger by using lancet. Scary hor? I asked my friend to prick for me. I closed my eyes and then shouted "AIYA"
Then, SQUEEZE your finger so that the blood will flow out.
My blood is kinda watery lorrrr. Let your blood to drop on the slide and ready to be tested.
Test your blood type by using Anti sera.
I am blood type A because my blood had clumped after mixing with Antisera A.
First of all, prepare your botol air. For what? you will know at the end of the experiment, hehe. 
2nd step: Dip a filter paper into PTC solution and taste it again.
PTC Solution? Apa tu? See the photo above. Luckily non of us was poisoned by this. Thank god. Now you know why you have to prepare your bottle. TO RINSE YOUR MOUTH immediately after tasting the don't know what PTC solution.Labels: lab