|
|
▸ pidato ... ♬
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
|
Just reached home for about 20 minutes.
Got trapped in the traffic jam just now.
and now...it is still raining outside :)
I actually wanted to blog about "my practical class" yesterday since I had captured some photos during the practical class. But I didn't know why I couldn't manage to online. Was calling to streamyx yesterday and asking for a help. But the technician couldn't even solve the problem after asking me to click here and there.
Potonglah Streamyx.
So I will procrastinate the post to tomorrow. and today I had participated in the 'pidato competition'. It was my first time and it was an awesome experience I think. Me and my friends participated it for fun and just wanted to show some support to our lecturer.

The contestants were required to write their name and title on the white board. Spot my name? Haha. Forgive me for the low quality photos. My phone is lousy k?

My mom just came into my room and asking me about the pidato today. and I told her I just cincai cincai present it and teacher asked us to wait for call to go into the next round. and at the moment I just finished the conversation with my mom, my phone rang.
"Hi, congrats u have gone to semi finals. Tema is malaysia:impianku...Pls see me tomorrow"
Message from Ms Katriyani.
I was like shouting "WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!" after reading the message.
Why me?
Bye people.
EMO.
Labels: pidato, streamyx