
I see
I feel
I love
I blog
Feel my words! *wink*
|
▸ random =) ... ♬
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
♥ posted at: @11:25 PM 1 wishes // make a wish? |
NO CLASS FOR TOMORROW! Actually i am skipping Dr Wong's tutorial class again =x I have reason one larrr. It is kinda wasting of the petrol to go for only 1 hour class right?
Was actually thinking to go to sunway pyramid tomorrow, thinking to get myself some dresses, jeans, tees, and PARIS HILTON, muahahaha. BUT, too bad, couldn't make it tomorrow because wen is going somewhere else with fatty. Anyway, I will be studying at home tomorrow =)
Hot topic among us currently: who is going to get married first?
-It is definitely not going to be ME, hoho
-Our "prediction" - Leen (1st), followed by Hiang, Miao, Chem, Me and Wen (last)
-Reason why? Because we need to make 8 lou's dream come true (fyi, get married with leen at 25) :p **leen, stay calm while seeing this**
-Sry ppls, we are just getting too bored and mayb too stress? :p
Gosh, has forgotten about my dinner! No wonder my stomach is making annoying sound! lol
Gonna off for my 'dinner' now =) with my dad.
Labels: random