▸ started to in love with the rain =) ... ♬
Monday, August 17, 2009
♥ posted at: @9:31 PM
1 wishes // make a wish?


Skipped Dr Wong and Dr Tang's class again =x

And I went to library AGAIN, with chem.
I go to library quite frequent lately, haha. I love the college library. love the air-cond. love the books. but hate the librarians =x

Rain super duper heavy again. I found myself started to love the rain, started to get used to it, no longer felt the loneliness when i was walking alone.

I guess myself has started to enjoy my single life =) Cupid, don't near me pls.

Anyway, will be having mid-term test for stereochemistry tomoorrow. and i will be going to jalan jalan by myself tomorrow =)

Off for revision, ciaoz.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011