▸ i love the rain today ... ♬
Friday, August 14, 2009
♥ posted at: @9:36 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


- I love microbiology's class. It is just fun. Even Dr Wong often shows us geli geli photos before our lunch, haha.

- Today's lecture: Sexually Transmitted Diseases. Lesson of today's lecture? Girls, pls bring ur bf for body checkup before marry xD hahaha...

- I love Hiang and Chem's presentation today! They were talking about sex before marriage and adultery. Sex education increases the rate of sex before marriage in teenagers? I tak tau lar, judge it urself~ hahaha

- I love to stay in the library with my dearriiieeee (Hiang and Leen for today) =D seeing leng zai around...and study..hahahaha..

- It is another rainy day again. Anyway, i love the rain today =)

- Going to be baby-sitter tomorrow, take care of my little cousin, wondering will it be a tough job? *rolling eyes*


*** Can someone give me some cheese cake and a cup of hot chocolate?

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011