▸ Babysitting ... ♬
Sunday, August 16, 2009
♥ posted at: @11:39 PM
2 wishes // make a wish?


Headed to Sentul (my aunty's house) for babysitting yesterday. Reached there at around 12.30pm......



The place, with swimming pool. I want to go swimming, anyone? =(


Bought the kids nasi lemak as their lunch.
********************************************************************************
Show you the kids...one by one...

wai chin aka vincent. the monster of the day. used to be so kepoh. took this while he was doing his homework.
He was actually asking me to sharpen his pencil. ok lorrr, just do it for him. Guess what he told me... "jeh jeh,u nvr eat ar? sharp faster larrr...u're very slow u knw.. i can sharp faster than u" Si budak ni, anyway, I still love babysitting him, because he is just so cute!


this is my sister, or u can cal her 'xiao ru'...took this while she was playing 'war game' with my cousins.

I used to call him 'alan boy'. haha. His hobby? eating =x

Ping Pong time for them.
What else I did?
~ Helped the monster to shower
~ Prepared food for them during tea time
~ Cleaned the floor, washed the plates...
**Babysitting is not really a tough job, because the kids can play themselves :p I wonder how they come out with lotssss of ideas in playing this and that, and can be sooooo energetic for the whole day?
**haha. LOVE the kids!

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011