▸ random ... ♬
Thursday, April 28, 2011
♥ posted at: @8:20 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


No more waking up early in the morning.
No more packing like sardin in the ktm.
No more working life.
Wohooo ^^
My holiday officially started yesterday haha!
happy and at the same time,
miss everybody <3

5 more days and I am going to Taiwan ^^
Excited Excited!

It is like kinda boring at home.
Sleeping, eating, tv-ing, surfing net and cleaning the room.

What to do tomorrow?
I guess I should start packing for taiwan trip since I am so free :D

Anyone want souvenir? :p

Hhmmm...
missing my dear so much.
Sometimes I am wondering how can it be for a person to be so busy?
I am not complaining =x
or yes I am complaining?
><
miss you heapsss

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011