▸ 琐碎事 ... ♬
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
♥ posted at: @10:20 PM
0 wishes //
make a wish?
哈哈
好久不见
modem刚修好
总算可以online了
hehe
在试着新买的webcam (谢谢我世界上最好的男友 hoho)
好像变肥了
><
没办法,在office就是吃个不停
先讲讲做工
虽然只是份 temporary fulltime
但还做得蛮开心的
同事们都很可爱
虽然有一部分每天在office搞politic
女人多的地方就是这样
哈哈!
做工最累的莫过于每天七早八早去搭ktm
><
马来西亚的人真的很没有文化
有时看到一班好像sakai的人挤进那个小小的车厢
真的只能摇头
放工回家
上网
写blog
一边做mask
应该是世界上最享受的事hoho
终于3月尾啦!
hehe
在倒数着我的生日
每年一到4月我总会特别兴奋
因为我总很期待生日
本小姐的21岁生日要到啦~~~
期待下我dear说要给我的surprise
hoho
也很期待5月的台湾之旅
^^
累啦~~
明天再继续
晚安
hehe
Labels:
life
,
update
◂◂
travel back in time
♪ //
back to top
\\ ♪
back to the future
▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011
about me
tagboard
links
wishlist
Welcome to my little heaven :)
I see
I feel
I love
I blog
Feel my words! *wink*
turn back the time
- Archives -
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
Current Posts
❝ the author ❞
I used to describe myself as a typical arian, an outgoing and happy girl :)
❝ bookmarks ❞
friends
✰
ash
✰
blue
✰
boon pin
✰
chen pin
✰
chermain
✰
chew chung
✰
fiona
✰
li
✰
mei
✰
molly
✰
pet sim
✰
sook yee
✰
swee li
✰
wan ting
✰
wen xin
✰
❝ lots of love to ❞
♥ graphics&icons:
reviviscent
♥ design&coding:
bahiyah
nor
❝ tag me ❞
❝ wishlist ❞
I just wish to stay happily forever and ever with my loved one <3