▸ can't help falling in love with you ... ♬
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
♥ posted at: @10:12 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


a late post for my valentine's celebration
hehe
*smile sweetly*

2 days 1 night trip
chocolate
rose
valentine's dinner

Thank my boyfriend for everything :)
I always think I am so blissful to have him.
always surrounded by tonnes of loves, cares and surprises from him.
I feel like I am a princess when I am with him
heheeeee

I guess everyone is feeling happy for me
my family members, my friends
coz I have got someone really really love me :)

I'm gonna treasure him very much ^^

Enjoy the photos alright?
For more photos, please go to my facebook haha!


在爱情的路上跌跌撞撞
总算找到一个把你捧在手心呵护的人了
直到现在才真正了解幸福是什么一回事

未来我们都不懂会发生什么事
但我希望我会一直陪你在身边
直到很久很久



Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011