▸ i am the most blissful girl in the world today ... ♬
Sunday, November 7, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:11 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Finally,
I have got my powerpoint slides done!
Contain total of 31 slides.
(9 slides lacking off compared to the desired amount)
Only 14 minutes of presentation time.
(Requirement: 20 minutes)
Sad.
><
Shall see my supervisor tomorrow I think.

I am the most blissful girl in the world really.
Thanks people for being by my side always.
Heart <3

Thank Rizz Ho for completing the task for my short story presentation.
Super touching.
:')

Thank Li and Mei for the support.
Muacks! <3

Thank everyone la :D

and Thank my "go-to-sleep-alarm" :)

The "go-to-sleep-alarm" is not ringing today.
But I really have to sleep now.
Haha.
Goodnight peeps!

Labels: , ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011