▸ 原谅我 ... ♬
Monday, November 15, 2010
♥ posted at: @8:38 AM
0 wishes //
make a wish?
从来不知道自己原来那么脆弱
哭了一整个晚上
眼泪到现在还在慢慢地滑下来
哭得真的很累了
也已经开始搞不懂哭的原因到底是什么
讨厌自己的懦弱
坚强的围墙仿佛在一夜之间化为乌有
也许我早已习惯依赖
习惯让自己沉醉于他们给我的疼爱
发现自己好像真的没有办法当公主
我不配去拥有太多的美好
因为我只是一个什么都不是的灰姑娘
原谅我的自私
原谅我的不告而别
原谅我就是这么一个莫名其妙的女生
◂◂
travel back in time
♪ //
back to top
\\ ♪
back to the future
▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011
about me
tagboard
links
wishlist
Welcome to my little heaven :)
I see
I feel
I love
I blog
Feel my words! *wink*
turn back the time
- Archives -
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
October 2011
Current Posts
❝ the author ❞
I used to describe myself as a typical arian, an outgoing and happy girl :)
❝ bookmarks ❞
friends
✰
ash
✰
blue
✰
boon pin
✰
chen pin
✰
chermain
✰
chew chung
✰
fiona
✰
li
✰
mei
✰
molly
✰
pet sim
✰
sook yee
✰
swee li
✰
wan ting
✰
wen xin
✰
❝ lots of love to ❞
♥ graphics&icons:
reviviscent
♥ design&coding:
bahiyah
nor
❝ tag me ❞
❝ wishlist ❞
I just wish to stay happily forever and ever with my loved one <3