
Gosh, final presentation will be started officially tomorrow!
><
3 more weeks and it is gonna be my turn!
and yet,
everything is still undone.
experiment, thesis and slides.
:(
The hectic college life is moving towards the so called "peak season" slowly.
Reports and still reports.
and the acting session for short story ><
I don't like this suffocating college life.
People always think I am so free.
In fact I am not.
I am busy like hell LOL.
To survive thru this hectic life,
first of all you have to be really lazy and playful.
You have to hang out like nobody else so that your stress level can be reduced :p
hahaaaaaaa.
Craving for movieeeeeeeeee so much.
I wanna watch eat, pray, love honestly.
But nobody wants to watch this :(
sob sob.
Why everyone love watching those horror movies instead of romantic one?
why why why laaa? :(
I feel so uncomfortable without my phone with me.
I accidentally dropped my phone onto the floor while my friend called me early in the morning.
><
and the screen 跌爆jorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
sad-nya.
:(
It is now in the "hospital" for "plastic surgery" LOL.
miss you, my phone :(
I shall go now.
Seee you guys!
Byeeee :D
"Men don't choose to be in love. It happens by accident." <3
Labels: busy life, final year project, phone, update