▸ last semester ... ♬
Friday, October 29, 2010
♥ posted at: @10:41 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Bring ya a good news before showing you the photos below!
I have got my retention volume today!
*wink*
which means I can now proceed to the next step of my experiment!
WOHOO!
Finally.......................
Hopefully I manage to get some data before my presentation
><
11/11/2010 is just around the corner!
SIGH.

Okay let's go to the next part of the post today.
:D

they are just random photos taken.


This is petsim, doing the cut-n-paste job during Dr Banu's lab.

My work my work!
Nice isn't it?
:p

Went pizza hut with the group mates yesterday for our lunch.
I guess this is so far the best lunch of mine for this semester!
haha.
Canteen's food is just NOT NICE okay?
:(
except curry chicken wan tan mee.
hehe.

Chip Ly and Pet Sim.

Fu Cheng and Bee Siang.
They are the best not-paying-attention partners of mine during Dr Wong's practical class
LOL.

Let's proceed to the food part!
No drooling alright?
:p

Revive.
Another favourite of mine after 100 plus.

Mushroom soup.
which I hate the most.
><
I don't drink soup in pizza hut.

Tadang!
The extreme cheesy pizza.
Super nice!

Sometimes college life is really fun.
if it is without reports,
without assignments,
without tests,
without presentation,
without thesis,
and without final exam.
HAHA

totally impossible i know :p

College life is going to end soon in less than 3 months time.
I should appreciate everything from now on! <3

When I am busy for my work and everybody msn me to chat.
When I wanna find somebody to talk (now) and nobody is here.
:(

Ah, wanna go back for the powerpoint now.
BYEeeeeeeee!


Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011