▸ Good day ... ♬
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
♥ posted at: @10:30 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was and the present worse than it is.
No matter how good is the past or how bad is the present,
we just have to move on.
Enjoy every good and bad moment in your life.
Because life is about process!
(watch the link I've shared at FB)

Hmm.
I learnt this today: 人家帮你是好心,不帮你是理所当然
Nvm, I can do it myself.
Stay strong stay strong~~
hehe.

I have a nice day with a nice movie and a nice friend.
Legend of The Guardians: The Owls of Ga'hoole was nice!
and thanks ah sen for the movie and accompaniment.
xie xie ni~!

Hmmm...
tomorrow is going to be the result releasing day.
Anyway, I've known my cgpa and ranking in advanced.
haha.
Just to tell you that,
I've passed all my papers.
*wink*
Will tell you more tomorrow after getting the results aite.

It has finally come to the final semester.
I wanna study hard since it is the LAST semester.
LOL.
must enjoy the feeling of study HARD before graduate.
*shy*

Let's see what subject I am taking this semester.

Materials Science
I hate it lots.
Because it has lotssssssss of calculations.
I hate calculations the most.
and it is like a physic subject instead of chemistry one.
I tak suka.
But Dr Teh is good anyway. hehe.

Industrial Organic Chemistry
ermmm,
I like the practical class.
hehe.
Because it deals with tomato sauce LOL.
Dr Wong is getting more and more comel =x
I even jotted down the cold jokes he told in my lecture notes.
*shy*

Developmental Biology
I don't like chromosomes anyway :(
and still,
I don't like chromosomes. haha.
But Dr Banu is a good lecturer. haha.
I'm just feeling so sorry for day-dreaming in her class. =x

Biotechnology II
So far
I still don't know what Mr Leong is teaching.
Hmmm
I only attended one lecture SO FAR.
*shy*
hehe.

and the last subject.
SHORT STORIES.
effin sien.
I don't like tooooo =x
It was like don't know how many hundreds people squeeze in the lecture hall.
and it was so hot.
and my final presentation and short story presentation are in the same week.
so bad luck. = ="

Conclusion:
I don't like all the subjects of this semester.
You know what,
I really feel like skipping class every morning.
I can hardly open my eyes every morning when the alarm rings.
Sob Sob.

Gonna go back for my work now.
See you guys!

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011