▸ gloomy day please go away ... ♬
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:49 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


So tired facing the journals.
reading and reading.
and my eyes are now becoming like this *_*
I'm gonna go insane soon.
seminar is cominggggggggggggggggggggg ><

Sometimes I'm so sad.
especially when everybody tells me they've got results to present already.
and till now,
I still...still.......don't have any "very solid" results with me.
sigh.
I'm so down.
I go lab like almost everyday.
Doing really hard.
WHY???
T___T
I really hope the time can stop before I can get results for my final presentation.

I really really try my best to be as positive as I could
but you know what
I'm really frustrated with everything I am doing now.
:(

HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
OK I should be happy again after this long long sigh.
~SMILE~

My phone is back to my side finally!
yuhuuu!

GOT to goooooooo noowwwwww :(
see you.
tata!

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011