▸ bad news ... ♬
Friday, October 1, 2010
♥ posted at: @9:00 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


It is the first day of October
and here it comes a bad news today.
Replacing column with buret doesn't seem to be working.

"I will try to call the supplier to see whether they can get us a new column in one week time. If not, then we have to develop a new analytical method to find the retention volume."
This was what Dr Chong told me this afternoon.

I was like "WHAT?! NEW METHOD?!"
DR CHONG in fact I HAVE ONLY 1 MONTH LEFT BEFORE THE FINAL PRESENTATION.
:(
So worried la weyyy.
I am now like a 热锅上的蚂蚁
sob sob.

You know what,
sometimes no matter how hard you have tried,
no matter how determined you are,
It seems to be useless.
Everything goes unexpectedly.

kinda fed up.
:'(

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011