
YaY!
Mooncake Festival is just around the corner!
*jump in joy*
I love Mookcake Festival lots.
I love lantern lots.
I love candle lots.
I love mooncake lots.
I have got some photos of lantern on the net.
Come, we share share 看~ hehe

They are nice. Don't they?
简单就是美
(Just like me LOL *shy*)

They look even nicer in dark. hehe.
They used to lighten up my night. :)
Now you know the reason why I love lantern lots.
This caught my attention while I was driving home the other day.
The childhood memories of mine larr. hehe.
Mama bought me Sailormoon one every year while I was small. *shy*
I wanna buy this la honestly =x
(那天我看中一个melody的)
(melody是hello kitty的朋友)
But you know what, my friends sure like LMAO after I've bought it.
So..........................
算了吧~
See this See this!
Cute right?
HEHEEEEEEE.
I wanna buy this too =x

Another important element of Mooncake Festival.
~Tadang~
yay, candle candle~
They look fantastic in dark!
Last but not least,
*Shouting*
I wan mooncake so badlyyyyy.
莲蓉with咸蛋 is my all time favourite.
hehe.
Obviously this is a "syok sendiri post"
~la la la~
I gonna ciao liao~
~Bye bye~
Labels: mooncake festival