▸ I have a bad day ... ♬
Thursday, September 23, 2010
♥ posted at: @10:05 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


I felt so frustrated when I couldn't solve the problem that I wanted to solve.
:(

I want a solution.
I want a solution.
I want a solution laaaaaaaaar ><

Dr Chong: Have you got your retention volume?
Me: Not yet.
(2 weeks before)

Dr Chong: Have you got your retention volume?
Me: Not yet.
(Today)

I still couldn't get the retention volume after working "hard" for 2 weeks time.
fml to the maxxxx.
You know what,
failed to get the retention volume is like you fail to fulfill what your boss requests for.
So freaking emo.
:(

I have a bad day.
Dr Chong kept showing me like-this you-also-don't-know face today whenever I asked him question.
Sob Sob.
Sometimes I think I am stupid enough to ask stupid questions.
:(

越珍惜的却越害怕失去
I am currently having this kind of feeling. *feeling weird*
Every time when I own something precious,
I always feel worried.
I'm so worried that I might lose it someday.
I gonna treasure all the precious moments I am having now.
Frame them, and hang them in my heart LOL.

Will be back when I think of something else to blog.
I gotta go now.
Byeeee.

Labels: ,


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011