▸ 天下无不散之筵席 ... ♬
Sunday, September 12, 2010
♥ posted at: @11:48 PM
0 wishes // make a wish?


Hello I am back! :)
Java chip is nice! ♥
hehe.

Soweeee I am too busy to blog.
*shy*
Gaining so much fun with the bunch of cute and crazy friends during the Raya break!
Book Fair, Broga Hill, Steamboat, Home Party and Starbucks.
Btw,
Next time I shall zip/glue my mouth when I feel tipsy. :(

Going back to college for hand on project tomorrow.
and I gonna start doing my thesis.
Holiday gonna end like so soon,
and final presentation is coming.
:(

I feel so down suddenly.
My bestie is leaving, so soon.
:'(

No mood to blog already.
I wanna go now.
Byeeeee.
:(

Labels:


◂◂ travel back in time ♪ // back to top \\ ♪ back to the future ▸▸
© All Rights Reserved 2011